Do your ears feel like they’re on fire after listening to the new Joe’s Groove Huddle release?
It’s not only you; everyone feels the same because “Believe Me” is hot.
Like a blow torch, the combined efforts of Eric Castiglia, Benedikt Staud, Christian Fier, and Jochen Kinzig will ignite your eardrums.
So, what is the best way to sum up the no holds barred song?
Jochen “Joe” Kinzig.
- What a mastermind.
- On August 26th, he released his new single, “Believe Me.”
- He is a musician, songwriter, and producer, among other things.
- While the 2020 epidemic killed many, it transformed bassist Jochen “Joe” Kinzig into a triple threat.
- From chaos to art.
- He learned to write songs and collaborate with various musicians and artists across the globe.
- And what he created was “Believe Me.”
HERE WE GO:
“Believe Me” begins with a funk-rock intro.
And it only lasts five seconds.
LIKE A MADMAN
After the song’s opening reaches an epic climax, Christian Fier goes utterly berserk on the drums.
Following that, super-talented singer Eric Castiglia appears on the powerful track, produced by Jochen “Joe” Kinzig.
The singer begins with catchy lyrics also written by Jochen “Joe” Kinzig.
“Life in a nutshell / Is what you’re lookin’ for / I have the answers / So cheap you can afford / Hear my message in disguise / On the radio / And I’m sure you’ll pay the price / When it comes to show.”
Between 2:34 and 2:59, Benedikt Staud (Guitars), Christian Fier (Drums), and Jochen Kinzig (Bass) switch things up and push the tune to its pinnacle.
So, if you want to hear a song that you’ll want to listen to again and again, “Believe Me” is the one.